Our 360º surveys assist in determining the optimum development journey for any employee. They provide for enhanced self-awareness and an understanding of perceptual gaps, which can fast-track career growth.
Two modes of deployment:
- Omnicor implements the full process OR
- Omnicor license the system and your organisation implements the full process, at a lower cost
Both methods allow you to create high value, credible, accurate and scientific 360° surveys. The output provides perspective into an individual’s brand within the organisation and helps identify perceptual gaps between what they see as their personal brand and what others around them are observing from day to day.
360° surveys can be used as a measure of:
- The level of leadership in the company
- How values and ethics are practiced within the organisation
- Employee competency gaps and relevant training required
- Identifying gaps in perception between the company and its clients
Results are visual and practical. We also offer face-to-face feedback by our experienced facilitators that serve as a powerful coaching conversation based on the 360º results. If you prefer, we can also train internal 360º facilitators.
In addition to individual reporting, Omnicor can prepare organisational feedback and reporting that give clients a snapshot of their teams’ behaviours and perceptions. We have developed this system over a number of years and have key advantages over other 360° systems available.
- Customisable questionnaires
- Post 360° survey to track and compare changes over time
- Standardisation of scores to better explain idiosyncratic scoring and prevent any misunderstandings
In general a 360° survey for an individual costs in the region of R3500 including feedback. There are discounted rates for higher volumes. There is also the option for clients to manage their own administration and feedbacks where the price per individual drops to R1250.