Senior Software Developer
Omnicor is seeking a Senior Software Developer. The incumbent will be required to design, implement, test, deploy, & maintain software systems.
We invite CVs from all who believe that they are eligible to apply.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Developer in creating, debugging & maintaining web application software.
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx
- Experience with Frameworks, preferably REACT & Laravel
- Experience with Theme Starter Pack Integrations
- Exposure to Version Control Systems, preferably GitHub
- Exposure to Issue Tracking Systems, preferably JIRA
- Exposure to the Agile Methodology
- Understanding of internet & related protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST, SFTP, etc).
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate at a technical as well as at a business level.
- A strong sense of pride and personal accountability.
- Prioritise and respond rapidly to requirements.
- Ability to work under stress (e.g., tight deadlines).
- Postgraduate degree in related field.
- Proven experience with systems security principles.
- Ability to conduct code reviews optimally.
Applicants who succeed through the paper selection will be invited to an interview and short assessment process.
- CV Application & Screening